Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PREVIEWS START MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st!


Making the transition from the old blog site to this one hasn't been smooth sailing, but I'll be previewing and posting starting on Monday the 21st, archiving some of the older interviews I've done and mixing it up with some new stories.

All bells and whistles should be in place by October 1st. Then it's off to the races with several new stories appearing every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I hope you'll like it, and bookmark or follow the site, and drop by from time to time. It doesn't matter if you're an actor or not. If you love film, television, radio and theater, there might be something of interest eventually!

AN ACTOR'S NOTEBOOK is just a place where I'll keep trying to figure out what acting is; how others do it; how others perceive it; what it is and what it isn't. Someday I just might begin to figure it out!

-Mark Redfield

No comments:

Post a Comment